Peter John Laskey B.A., AACI, P.App
EXPERIENCE APPRAISING REAL PROPERTY SINCE 1986
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDES:
- Valuation estimates for purchase, sale, relocation, litigation, financing, estate, foreclosure, etc.;
- Court expert witness – real estate valuation;
- Feasibility studies, rental market surveys and market analysis;
- Assessment appeals for industrial, commercial, investment and residential properties;
- Consultation for construction and design of residential and commercial improvements.
- Consultation for business options and real estate portfolio management.
- Research & valuation on: Railway Corridors, Sand & Gravel Pits, multiple use properties, subdivision land; investment analysis, benefit and cost studies; rental property analysis, Farm Land and Improved Farm valuations; and residential, industrial and commercial property valuations.
- 1985 University of Western Ontario Bachelor of Arts (Administrative & Commercial Studies)
- 1994 Accredited Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI), Certificate No. 3310 — 1994.
- 1986 to 1997: – London Property Management Association. Secretary-Treasurer, 2nd VP, 1st VP.
- London & St. Thomas Association of Realtors – Affiliate Appraiser.
- Ontario Real Estate Association membership.
- Canadian Real Estate Association membership.
- Sarnia Lambton Real Estate Board – Affiliate Appraiser membership
- Chatham-Kent Association of Realtors – Affiliate Appraiser membership
- Huron Perth Real Estate Board – Affiliate Appraiser membership
REGIONS OF ONTARIO THAT INCLUDE PROPERTIES THAT HAVE BEEN APPRAISED:
Middlesex County, Huron County, Lambton County, Essex County, Elgin County, Oxford County, Perth County, Grey County, Regional Municipality of Haldimand Norfolk, Regional Municipality of Waterloo, Wellington County, Municipality of Chatham Kent, Mississauga and County of Dufferin.
Peter’s professional background includes over 30 years in the appraisal profession and over 35 years in the Real Estate profession. Over this time he has achieved both the AACI (Accredited Appraiser of the Canadian Institute) and the CRA (Canadian Residential Appraiser) designations awarded by the Appraisal Institute of Canada. He also graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Western Ontario. Other achievements include Canadian Rowing champion, Minor Hockey Coaching certificate and volunteer to local Associations. Peter has completed training as a Certified Presenter for Red Cross in Abuse Prevention Education Programs.