Peter John Laskey B.A., AACI, P.App
EXPERIENCE APPRAISING REAL PROPERTY SINCE 1986
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDES:
- Valuation estimates for purchase, sale, relocation, financing, estate, foreclosure, etc.;
- Feasibility studies, rental market surveys and market analysis;
- Reports to support your Assessment appeal for industrial, commercial, investment and residential properties;
- Consultation for construction and design of residential and commercial improvements.
- Consultation for real estate portfolio management.
- Research & valuation on: Railway Corridors, multiple use properties, subdivision land; investment analysis, rental property analysis, Farm Land and Improved Farm valuations; and residential, industrial and commercial property valuations.
- 1985 University of Western Ontario Bachelor of Arts (Administrative & Commercial Studies)
- 1994 Accredited Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI), Certificate No. 3310 — 1994.
- 1986 to 1997: – London Property Management Association. Secretary-Treasurer, 2nd VP, 1st VP.
- WESC – Sarnia-Lambton, Chatham-Kent, Windsor Essex – Affiliate Appraiser membership
- Ontario Collective – London & St. Thomas Association of Realtors – Affiliate Appraiser.
- Ontario Regional – Huron Perth Real Estate Board – Affiliate Appraiser membership
REGIONS OF ONTARIO THAT INCLUDE PROPERTIES THAT HAVE BEEN APPRAISED:
Lambton County, Middlesex County, Municipality of Chatham-Kent, Huron County, Essex County, Elgin County, Oxford County, Perth County, Grey County, Regional Municipality of Haldimand Norfolk, Regional Municipality of Waterloo, Wellington County, Mississauga and County of Dufferin.
Wrote and in 2019 Published the Book; “40 Trillion, Who are you?”
Peter’s professional background includes over 33 years in the appraisal profession and over 38 years in the Real Estate profession. Over this time he has achieved both the AACI (Accredited Appraiser of the Canadian Institute) and the CRA (Canadian Residential Appraiser) designations awarded by the Appraisal Institute of Canada. He also graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Western Ontario. Other achievements include Canadian Rowing champion, Minor Hockey Coaching and volunteer to Associations. Peter has completed training as a Certified Presenter for Red Cross in Abuse Prevention Education Programs.